St. Anne-Pacelli Vikings Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JROB I DID IT Video Testimonials: Jordan Watkins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coach Sherman
Admin
Coach Sherman

JROB I DID IT Video Testimonials: Jordan Watkins Empty
PostSubject: JROB I DID IT Video Testimonials: Jordan Watkins   JROB I DID IT Video Testimonials: Jordan Watkins I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Jordan Watkins, 2011/12 Georgia State Champion

Everyone has heard me talk about this camp for many years. Listening to this CHAMPION and his father should sound very familiar cause I've been saying those same things for years to everyone. A camp like this changes you as a wrestler and as a young man. I truly believe I am the person I am today largely due to this camp. Its 28 days of blood sweat and tears but when its all over you will have a new sense of pride and confidence and you'll never be the same!

Ask Zach Luke, Matt Hogan and Captain C.J. Baylosis who went to the Ken Chertow camp which was just 5 days of intense training. I'm sure they'll tell you it was the toughest thing they've ever done in their life to date. You WILL see it on the mat in 2012/13 I promise you that....

Back to top Go down
https://pacelliwrestling.forumotion.com

JROB I DID IT Video Testimonials: Jordan Watkins
Page 1 of 1